Tuesday 16 October 2012

Day 12: Mint, Snake & Peplum







So it snowed a few days ago and then just as soon as it got here it went away (well, almost). Excuse the goosebumps on my arm while I warm up inside with a bowl of homemade soup. Also, did you notice my tights (aka pantyhose, nylons etc... whatever you wish to call them)? I realize that for a while they were considered the "granny panties" of the fashion world, but hey... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. And if the Duchess of Cambridge can pull them off then why can't I? Am I right ladies? 

Top: Modcloth $37.99
Skirt: Bootlegger, $13.99 similar
Belt: stolen from my other dress
Shoes: Aldo
Clutch & Jewels: Stella & Dot
Lipstick: MAC in Chic(frost)

2 comments:

  1. such pretty light in those photographs along with a pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! the light was just going down at suppertime...Ry is getting better and better with his camera skills too!

    ReplyDelete