Wednesday 10 October 2012

Day 11: A rose gold, coral, leopard kind of day.









Oh boy....I have a lot of explaining to do! It feels like months since my last post and I think I have some very good excuses as to why that has been the case. First of all, our 6 month old iMac died. *sad face* Another hard drive and a few new updates later...I have my lifeline back again. Ya! And then the dreaded flu of the season came for a visit (and he hasn't quite left yet...). And of course the weather has been going over to the dark side...meaning winter is just around the corner. Yes, way up here in northern Canada we really only have 2 seasons: (ok, that is a bit of a joke...) a very long, dark and cold winter and then a very short and sweet summer. But I really can't complain this year because have you seen what I am still standing on? Yes it's GREEN grass and it's OCTOBER! And that my friends is cause for celebration! 

tank top: Smart Set, gifted similar
blazer: BCBG (old) $24, similar and here too
pants: Old Navy, $19 similar
shoes: Joe Fresh, $10 similar
bag: Kate Spade, gifted  similar
scarf: Aldo
jewels: My Stella & Dot E-Boutique, earrings are limited edition and were gifted. 

1 comment: