Tuesday 25 September 2012

Day 9: Fifty Shades of Fuchsia







Who says you can't wear bright colours for fall? I am loving this easy wear top from Old Navy. It is so comfy and is a hi-lo top (meaning longer in the back which is great for those annoying ride-ups when sitting). Also, if you are thinking of getting these fab suede pumps....I suggest you run on over to Aldo because they are seriously one of the comfiest pairs I own! I actually danced all (almost) night in these babies! Oh dear now it is bringing back memories from San Francisco and the Californian sun. I better stop myself...

Fuchsia Top: Old Navy $20 (got on sale)
Black Velvet Pants: Old Navy $12 (got on sale), similar
Shoes: Aldo $30 (got on sale)
Jewels: Stella & Dot
Nailpolish: Purple Daydream from Quo by Orly (Shoppers Drug Mart)

No comments:

Post a Comment