Sunday 2 September 2012

Day 5: Rockin' My Inner Kate









Who doesn't enjoy the colours of the ocean and a good pair of nude pumps? I call these heels my Kate Middleton shoes. Why? you may ask. Well one of the reviews on the Aldo website said they look kinda like Kate's shoes and then just the other day someone pointed out that they look exactly like what Kate would wear. So I have decided that I will gladly prance and twirl around in them and feel like a princess. There's no harm in that, right? Look out world... I am practicing my wave ;)

Blazer: RW & Co. similar
Blouse: Winners similar
Pants: Mavi $68.60
Heels: Aldo $44
Jewels: Stella & Dot & Michael Kors similar

2 comments:

  1. You look great and I love those pumps... must get me some ;-)
    Erin R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin! they are on sale now too :)

    ReplyDelete