Saturday 1 June 2013

Getting back into the swing of things...










I realize that the previous post to this one is now almost 7 months old and there is snow on the ground in the photos and it was the beginning (although I did not know it at the time) of the longest, loneliest and darkest winter of my life...not to mention the coldest one too. 
Flash forward to today...
 summer has arrived and the nights are bright and beautiful. You can't help but smile as the sun shines down on you (almost 24/7 up here) and the warmth of it hugs you tight. We went to the beach for the first time and although this is primarily a fashion blog, I wanted to share some of the great shots my hubby took at 10pm last night. These moments almost make up for the wretched winter we had to endure....well, almost. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I want to nominate you for an award...can you email me at georgiapeachmommyblog@gmail.com xo!

    ReplyDelete